BACHELOR DEGREE IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY (BHMCT)
4 Year Bachelor Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT), Degree awarded by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University.
- RHM-101 FOOD PRODUCTION-I
- RHM -102 FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE-I
- RHM-103 FRONT OFFICE-I
- RHM -104 HOUSEKEEPING-I
- RHM - 105 BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
- RHM-106 INTRODUCTION TO HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
- RHM-201 FOOD PRODUCTION-II
- RHM-202 FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE -II
- RHM-203 FRONT OFFICE -II
- RHM-204 HOUSE KEEPING -II
- BRHM-205 NUTRITION
- RHM-206 FRENCH
- RVE301 Universal Human Values & Professional Ethics
- RAS302 Environment & Ecology
- RHM301 Food Production-III
- RHM302 Food And Beverage Service-III
- RHM303 Front Office-III
- RHM304 House Keeping-III
- INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
- RHM501 Food Production & Patisserie IV
- RHM502 Food & Beverage Service IV
- RHM503 Front Office Operations IV
- RHM504 Housekeeping IV
- RHM505 Computer Applications
- RHM506 Food Sciencet
- RHM601 Indian Culture & Heritage
- RHM602 Cyber Security
- RHM603 Hotel Accountancy
- RHM604 Facility Planning
- RHM605 Tourism & Hotel Economics
- RHM606 Human Resources Management
- RHM-701 Food Production V
- RHM-702 Food & Beverage Service V
- RHM-703 Front Office Operations V
- RHM-704 Housekeeping V
- RHM-705 Research Methodology
- RHM-706 SM Sales & Marketing -----------------OR
- RHM-706 HL Hotel Law -----------------OR
- RHM-706 EM Event Managementg -----------------OR
- RHM-706 RM Retail Management
- RHM-801 Advance Food Production
- RHM-802 Food & Beverage Services Management
- RHM-803 Front Office Management
- RHM-804 Accommodation Management
- RHM-805 Financial Management
We, at SAMS, believe that defining objectives clearly and purposefully is the first step towards fulfilling those objectives. Focus, concentration, and commitment are the key elements that enable us to sgle- mindedly prepare managers for the hospitality industry and corporate sector to place them effectivly.Below is a brief outline of our key objectives. We know that the success of our students is our success
- To prepare dynamic managers equipped with the understanding of the cross dimensions of the industry. In addition, to equip those managers with skills for handling businesses across the globe.
- To impart highly innovative and need-based management and computer education to young boys and girls, along with educating them on the use of various applications relevant to the hotel industry.
- To respond to the growing needs of students belonging to the lower and middle economic strata.
- To provide industrial training to students for a minimum period of six months in various star hotels.
- To provide students a thorough technical knowledge of front office management and accommodation operations.
- To provide students with total expertise and understanding of the food preparation, costing and their controls and food and beverage services operations.
- To highlight and educate students about the elements of marketing with special reference to the industry.
- To provide students with a working knowledge of nutrition and food science.
- To provide students with an understanding and awareness of the nature of jobs in this industry.
- To teach students about the principles of management and management practices related to the industry.
- To provide an introduction to the French language, which has adequate relevance to hotel industry.
- To establish meaningful relation with reputed hospitality and business sector organization of the country, with a view to provide students with adequate exposure and experience.